I got nominated by Rinike of Rinike.com and to quote the quote of what the Liebster Awards are:
“Well, it is only an AWESOME award given to up and coming bloggers. Given by other up and coming bloggers. It’s a cool way to find other blogs and feel like you are getting into the blogging stratosphere. It is simple, you get nominated by someone else, mention their page and a link to their blog in your Liebster Award Post, answer the 11 questions they give you, then tag 11 other nominees and give them a new set of 11 questions to answer.”
I have found some rules posted elsewhere so shall pop them here as well:
The Official Rules Of The Liebster Award
If you have been nominated for The Liebster Award AND YOU CHOOSE TO ACCEPT IT, write a blog post about the Liebster award in which you:
1. thank the person who nominated you, and post a link to their blog on your blog.
2. display the award on your blog — by including it in your post and/or displaying it using a “widget” or a “gadget”. (Note that the best way to do this is to save the image to your own computer and then upload it to your blog post.)
3. answer 11 questions about yourself, which will be provided to you by the person who nominated you.
4. provide 11 random facts about yourself.
5. nominate 5 – 11 blogs that you feel deserve the award, who have a less than 1000 followers. (Note that you can always ask the blog owner this since not all blogs display a widget that lets the readers know this information!)
6. create a new list of questions for the blogger to answer.
7. list these rules in your post (You can copy and paste from here.) Once you have written and published it, you then have to:
8. Inform the people/blogs that you nominated that they have been nominated for the Liebster award and provide a link for them to your post so that they can learn about it (they might not have ever heard of it!)
My only problem now is choosing people to nominate that haven't already been nominated!
Now I don't know how many followers some of these have (but I'm going to nominate them anyway!)
Miss Salvira - http://salvirashangout.blogspot.se/
Big Bear - http://thebigbearbutt.com/
Liopleurodon - http://battlepetroundup.com/
Laeleiweyn - http://laeleiweyn.blogspot.co.uk/
Erinys - http://harpysnest.wordpress.com/
Godmother - http://www.alternative-blog.net/
Ok, here are the questions that Rinike asked:
1. When and why you started blogging?
27th June 2013, and I decided to start blogging as I had read a few good blogs that I found via Twitter, and after deciding I wanted to write about WoW like The Godmother
2. If you would be stuck in an elevator and could pick any person (alive, dead or fiction) to be with you, who would it be?
Johnny Depp xD
3. What do you listen while playing?
Usually just the game music, either WoW or Diablo, tho I listen to Towelliee if he's streaming
4. What is your fandom (if any)?
well apart from the obvious WoW, I'm a big fan of anything fantasy, especially dragons, and also Sailor Moon
5. What colour is your toothbrush?
6. If you would have to choose, what animal you would be?
7. Would you rather go about your normal day naked or have smelly breath and body odor for the whole day?
hmm most likely naked if i was on my own :p
8. What was your first computer/console game?
a Nintendo - the NES in fact ^^ and the first game was the original Super Mario :D
9. PC or console?
PC Master Race
10. What in-game (from any game) feature you would like to have in RL?
teleport/portal or a hearthstone!
11. Are you casual or hardcore gamer?
I'm a hardcore casual ^^
Okay and here are my questions for those I nominated:
- What other games do you play?
- What else do you like doing apart from gaming?
- What is your best WoW (or other game) memory?
- What is your favourite colour?
- Read all the lore or speed level?
- Are you a one character kind of person or an altoholic?
- If you could design one aspect of WoW, what would it be?
- Horde or Alliance?
- Do you have any pets in RL?
- What inspired you to start blogging?
- What is the first video game you ever played?